As one of Singapore's leading companies, Design Studio Group Ltd has earned a reputation since 1992 for offering superior quality products, professional workmanship and services. We understand the needs and intricacies of the market and have worked with reputable developers, multinational companies, banks as well as high-end retailers.
Breaking New Grounds
In the business of renovation and furnishing of premium lifestyle furniture and fittings, we have worked with reputable developers, multinational companies, banks as well as high-end retailers.
An efficient management and marketing structure has positioned us on the forefront to compete in the global market. In a business as competitive as ours, we know the key to greater success is adding value.
That's what you should expect.
- Established of Design Studio.
- Opened its first manufacturing facility in Singapore.
- Clinched our first private residential property project.
- Design Studio branched into retail and commercial interior fitting-out projects.
- Design Studio was appointed the exclusive distributor for SieMatic luxury kitchen system from Germany.
- Design Studio opened its first manufacturing facility in Malaysia, and also received the ISO 9001-certification.
- In-house brand PANELZ was successfully launched, and a SieMatic showroom was opened.
- Design Studio was listed on the Singapore Exchange Board.
- Depa, the world’s largest interior fit-out contractor, became our shareholder.
- In the same year, Design Studio moved its manufacturing facility in Malaysia to Senai, Johor Bahru, and opened PANELZ showrooms in Singapore, Tokyo, and Shanghai.
- We opened a showroom in New York, and was awarded our first residential project in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- A second manufacturing facility was opened in Senai, Malaysia.
- DDS Asia was established - a joint venture between Depa and Design Studio.
- PANELZ showroom was opened in Thailand.
- We opened our first manufacturing facility in Huizhou, China.
- We established a showroom in Dongguan, Guangzhou.
- In a bid to streamline operations and growth, DDS Asia became a 100% subsidiary.